Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Famous Fan Weekly Challenge #3

Weekly Challenge #3 has arrived. Who won Weekly Challenge #2? I did! The video is posted below.

Challenge #3 allows for a lot of creativity. Post your responses here or at Facebook, and the judges will find them and consider your work. Good luck!

“If you could share the ‘Que for Two with anyone, who would it be, and why?”

Here is a response from our co-worker, John:

“If I could share a ‘Que for Two with anyone, I would share it with Jiminy Cricket. Jiminy would be a wonderful person to share a ‘Que for Two with because he could give me advice on my life love, on my dreams, and sing me songs while I eat delicious Famous Dave’s barbecue chicken. Also . . . he wouldn’t eat much.”

Have at it! Post your replies here or on the BarbeQuest blog. Anyone who wins gets an extra prize from me. Remember that videos are good for driving home a message, but you can Twitter yourself into a prize as well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment